Woodland St Mary's Church
The Church of England Church is situated on the south side of the Ermin Way (B4000) in the linear hamlet of Woodlands St Marys.
A Victorian Gothic church built in 1852 as part of the Ecclesiology movement. It is almost a perfect time capsule of Victorian Gothic Revival. The architect responsible was Thomas Bury.
The exterior is simple, consisting of a simple nave and chancel, with a west tower and bell turret, all built of stone and flint. The overall design is Gothic style of about 1320. The church is no longer used for regular worship and is in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.
It is used a couple of times a year for Harvest Festival etc.