The year 2015 has brought many highlights, and some lowlights, for Lambourn and the valley of the Racehorse. Here are just some of the events which shaped the year. For some events we have created links to more information or even a special page which you can access by clicking on the MORE link or selecting the event from the menu on the right.
- The Betfair Lambourn Open Day held on Good Friday is another great success attracting over 10,000 visitors to Lambourn
- Many Clouds, trained by Oliver Sherwood, wins the Grand National at Aintree [MORE]
- Lambourn Carnival is once again a great success with old and young participating. [MORE]
- Richard Hughes moves his horses from Hampshire to the famous Weathercock Stables in Lambourn
- John Hills Way opens in memory of the great Lambourn trainer [MORE]
- Pat Eddery, Champion Jockey, dies. [MORE]
- Ross and Chris Couch retire from Lambourn Universal Stores and hand over the reins of the 'Harrods of Lambourn' to new ownership.
- Vine and Craven Hunt meets in Lambourn to set off on the traditional Boxing Day Hunt [MORE]
- Champion Jockey AP McCoy receives a Knighthood in new years honours list